The Grand Award for Innovation is a competition of the latest electrical appliances (small and large) and smart homes.
Whether you are exhibitors at the Paris Fair or not, young entrepreneurs or reference brands, you have a showcase of excellence in the heart of the Paris Fair in a well-designed and interactive space.
THREE GOOD REASONS FOR YOUR BRAND TO PARTICIPATE
Ultra-mediated competition to promote your new products
- A hundred TV, radio and press spin-offs to mass audiences
- A jury of experts from the specialised and professional consumer press
- An exceptional ambassador among the jury, Stephane Thebault
A reference for consumers
- 12 years of existence of the certification.
- The biggest brands in competition.
- Nuggets uncovered by young entrepreneurs.
- More than 30 products selected each year to compete.
A 12-day pop-up store to boost your sales
- Testing of your product by a large panel: half a million visitors at the Paris Fair in 2016.
- The possibility of selling on an additional stand and creating synergies.
THREE AWARDS ISSUED
- THE GREAT AWARD FOR INNOVATION GIVEN BY SPECIALISTS OF THE PROFESSIONAL AND CONSUMER PRESS
- THE NEW ENTREPRENEUR SPECIAL AWARD
- THE CONSUMER AWARD
All participants have the certification "Official Selection of the Grand Award for Innovation of the Paris Fair 2017".
PRESENT IN 2016
Aga, Bosch, Brandt, Brita, De’Longhi, Euroflex, Falmec, KeepZeLink, KitchenAid, Kompastik, Idosens, Liebherr, Miele, Morphy Richards, Neff, Rilot Labs, Rowenta, Sensorwake, Siemens, Smartrium, Tefal, Thermomix, Riou Glass, Véritable Potager.
CONTACT: THOMAS GUILBERT – Tel (33). 1.76 77 11 32
Email: [email protected]
CONDITION OF PARTICIPATION
Fees, admission requirements and registration form here.