A huge EXHIBITION-SALE featuring skilled craftsmanship and culinary expertise from more than 50 countries and regions.
Each year, more than 77% of visitors to the Foire de Paris choose to embark on this journey into the heart of the world cultures, taking in Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia and all over the world.
- 350 exhibitors
- 14,000 sqm of exhibition space attracting some 462,000 visitors each year
- 89% of visitors satisfied with product range on offer
- Nearly 80% of exhibitors come back year after year
What’s on offer?
6 exhibition zones :
- Regional and international pavilions
- The World Treasures Square (a selection of unique and original pieces)
- Markets of the World (art and craft pieces, fashion, accessories)
- Native Cuisine (local grocery goods, food specialities, on-site food and drink, etc.)
Why exhibit here?
- The Parisian event dedicated to the cultures of the world.
- A chance to take advantage of a temporary shop right in the heart of Paris for a period of 12 days
- A genuine opportunity to boost your sales, meet your future customers and test your products on the general public.
- A range of goods unrivalled in France in a convivial and celebratory atmosphere which makes for an ideal selling environment.
- A sector which benefits from the pulling power and high media profile of the Foire de Paris. Bloggers and journalists put your products in the spotlight.
What’s new this year?
- A location on the central avenue (Hall 3) with the crowd-pulling «Tropiques en Fête» festival stage set up indoors.
Already taking part:
Guadeloupe Chamber of Trade, Martinique Chamber of Trade, Guadeloupe Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Cuban Embassy, Guadeloupe Tourism Committee, Martinique Tourism Committee, Guyana Chamber of Commerce, the Chambers of Trade of Mauritania and Mali, the Ministry of Arts and Crafts of Niger, the Ministry of Culture of the People’s Republic of China, the Province of Guizhou, the Uruguayan Ministry of Industry, the Moroccan Ministry of Arts and Crafts…
Tél. +33(0)1 76 77 15 61
Tél. +33(0)1 76 77 14 30
Tél. +33(0)1 76 77 11 04