Over 77% of Foire de Paris visitors enthusiastically embark on this journey into the Tropical Islands sector. Foire de Paris offers its visitors to experience the charms of foreign lands and tropical islands in the centre of the Parc des Expositions.
- 250 exhibitors
- 8,000 sqm of exhibition space
- A sector which attracts more than 462,000 visitors every year
- 89% of visitors are satisfied with the range on offer
- Nearly 80% of exhibitors come back year after year
What’s on offer?
6 exhibition zones
- Regional and international pavilions
- The World Treasures Square: a selection of unique and original pieces
- Markets of the World: art and craft pieces, fashion, accessories
- The Beauty of the World Square: devoted to beauty traditions, hair, body and skincare techniques and products from around the world
- Travel and Tourism: tourism authorities, travel agents, etc.
- Native Cuisine: local grocery goods, food specialities, on-site food and drink, etc.
Tél. +33(0)1 76 77 15 61
Tél. +33(0)1 76 77 13 37
Get an estimate of the cost of exhibiting